Captain’s Log 4,559
Stolen from Miss Mary Z in Tennessee.
1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
The left side. I also kick with my left foot. Beware.
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
Yes, because it’s impossible to dive with one hand.
3) What color is your razor?
Razor? What’s that? I gave that shit up long ago. I think I have a blue one somewhere……
4) What is your blood-type?
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
I suppose I would have to say Johnny Depp – but I think that would be a little much even for me!
6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
That I am a mentally ill, homicidal maniac. I kid you not.
7) How do you feel about carrots?
Raw is the best, but if I have to eat them cooked, they need to be in soup. And floating.
8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
Four right now. It can hold six.
9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
I think I would say Clueless Spice (which would be me since I know nothing about them)
10) Do you know what time it is?
Most absolutely! I am a timepiece whore.
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
I have no idea what this even means. Was there also a Stale Prince of East Los Angeles?
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Call for help. Then read a book. Wait to be rescued. Write about it all here. Write a ballad about it.
13) What’s your favorite kind of gum?
I rarely chew gum. Sooo…….Trident?
14) All’s fair in love and war?
I guess so. It always seems to work out that way.
15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
Well…..YEAH! Johnny Depp! DUH!
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
How would I know the answer to this question? Think about it.
17) Do you like to sleep?
It’s vastly over-rated.
18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time?
Arizona for sure. But they are behind the times in almost everything. Sorry, Lei!
19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
I know these words……”total eclipse of the heart……” And I am assuming the word “apart” is in there too.
20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
No thanks. Having a Mustang would be bad enough, but a yellow one would be even worse.